How to share Facebook page post in a group?
Facebook pages are just like our youtube channel. You can share your thoughts across to your fans. Facebook page consist of like and following. So to get more like and following we need to share our Facebook page post into a group. Generally, people can easily join a group but, they won’t follow any Facebook pages easily. So to get more followers we need to share our posts into a group. Let see how to do it.
- Login to your fb account. Or if you do not have create it
- Create some awesome post
- Upload it in your Facebook page.
- Then click on to share button. Then you see a two option one is “share…” and another one is share to a page.
- Click on “share…”, since share to a page is used to share the content to another page.
- Then you see a top most option “share on a page you manage” click on that.
- After that you see a multiple option, such as share on your timeline, share on your friend’s timeline, share in a group, share in an event and share it as private message.
- Here you can choose the different option. For sharing a Facebook page’s post to a group, click on share group option.
- After that you can share the group which ever you want by typing the exact group name.
Note: Nowadays Facebook blocks the site URL which is not related to the group description.